View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 02:41 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

well I ended up finding a buisness checking account for free at another bank. I got my taxes done by a CPA and will be going back tomorrow to see how thats going to work out. I signed up for quickbooks online essentials to try it out for a month.

So far, its ok I guess. Still trying to figure it out. I know there isnt a mileage log in quickbooks. I keep a daily log for my stops, mileage, time at each location etc. is there a way to incorporate that into quickbooks so it can at least calculate the total mileage per day, week, month etc into a report? is there a workaround yall use to have get the mileage entries to at least be part of quickbooks? I dont see how its beign done. The other problem I ran into was the costing. Our costing isnt standardized. A lawn cut for lawn a might be 40 bucks, lawn b might be 45...etc. Same for all other services. I also discovered that the online essentials doesnt have an interview process to establish a lawn care "chart of accounts" template. i was hoping I could select that type of business and have it create a good starting point for the chart of accounts, but NOPE. More research to do i guess, and any help appreciated.
thanks.
2013 Exmark Commercial 30
2014 Exmark Lazer Z S Series EFI 52
2008 Stihl FS250R Trimmer
2010 Stihl FS90R Trimmer
200? Stihl FC75 Edger
2014 Stihl KM130R edger and trimmer shafts

2013 Stihl BR600 Backpack blower

Page generated in 0.03360 seconds with 7 queries