View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 03:16 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

scag hydro walk behind i started with back i 2004 when i was 15, which i sold in the 2005 in favor of the scag tiger cub, that i kept until june 2012 and had no issues with.

16' big tex 50la i picked up november of 2011 with my tiger cub, little wonder and giant vac on it, trailer looked huge then....

cheetah i picked up in june of 2012

cheetah with new bagger system on 16' trailer and little wonder, kinda cramped, only about an 1" on each side with the bagger.

new br600

old truck new trailer

heavy duty gate

It's very heavy duty my friend loaded his 7000lb truck on to the trailer and there was no flexing anywhere....and i can lift the gate up with one hand easily...

i plan to add trimmer racks, blower racks, a mesh lockable cargo bin up on the front of the trailer, and hand tool racks, now that i have trailer that is wide enough. I want somewhere to be able to safely store and lock up my 35 dollar eagle gas cans, a full case of two stroke oil, hand pruners, a spool of string trimmer line, should be really nice once i'm done similar to thegoldpro's. I also plan to put a metal sign in between the ramps on the gate, letting people know which landscape company they are seeing in front of them. hopefully it will help a little bit. I also just made wooden sides for my truck, and i have a few smaller pieces of equipment to pick up from the dealer. i'll add pictures as things get done. enjoy.

Page generated in 0.04168 seconds with 7 queries