Thread: Hess Lawns 2013
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 07:49 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Well at last we get some rain.....first significant amounts for this year. Oh forgot we got about an inch of hail acouple weeks ago. The grass is coming around slowly but the weeds are coming big time. It has been a little cool to attack them with anything except speed zone.

Name:  087.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  79.3 KB

Our biggest HOA with about 20 flower beds decided to skip winter flowers. Now here are the plants from last year coming back out So I hit them with pill bug bait and liquid fertilize and may need no summer flowers.
Name:  069.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  92.8 KB

This is my street project to see if I can get something nice looking in an area with no irrigation. I do haul some water to these when I am getting them started. I am getting a lot of comments by HOA....impressed with what can be done with little water. I dig this stuff where I can find it.

Name:  067.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  75.7 KB

This is one of our condo units you can see that we are getting a little green. Across the street the are building this huge big apt complex

Name:  042.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  82.3 KB

Keep in mind they started on this in November and last week none of this lumber was up. The concerete was poured and that was it. There is an army working on this. And this is happening all over the north part of the city.

Name:  039.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  45.1 KB
Name:  040.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  53.4 KB

Notice the food truck.

Page generated in 0.04990 seconds with 8 queries