Thread: Indiana
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 11:01 PM
LawnSite Member

Holy Cow this thread has been alive since 2004!! I just realized that and responded to someone from years ago lol! I was wondering how they were mowing April 1 in Indy when its been so cold this year. Anyway I am located in Ft Wayne. Been in biz for 8 yrs in this love hate relationship. (When the $ pours in I love it, When its a drought or no snow I hate it) But I wouldnt trade it for the world! I love being a landscraper!! In response to some recent posts.. I incorporated myself on the IN.Gov site and it was easy. I dont have DOT # cause as long as your total weight is below 9,000lbs you dont need it (unless that changed?) Also if I think I am a lil on the "heavy side" with bobcat and a load I go thru town and stay off the interstate (better safe than sorry!) Anyway would love to connect/talk and network with any of my Indiana brethren! Good Luck to all this season and feel free to ask me any questions. If I can help I will! (I have made my share of mistakes and have learned a lil along the way). We are entering our 9th season and while not the biggest operation by any means we do good work and I really enjoy what I do for a living. Lets chat or you live near by, lets drink sum beers!!

Page generated in 0.03115 seconds with 7 queries