View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 12:33 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmarkking View Post
Yelp, I agree. Lots of scams. Plus there isn't any longevity or additional services to upscale them on, and they will trash your mower considering there's who know what hiding under two feet of grass.
Posted via Mobile Device
Don't agree with this. I've been doing bank owned properties since 2008. I have a handful of properties that I've been doing for more than 4 years. I also get almost all my shrub bids approved a couple of times a year. The initial grass cuts pay very well and if you don't know how to cut tall grass and police the area then yeah you can trash you mower. I've been using my same Exmark Lazer on these properties for years without any extra maintenance, I recall bending one blade in all that time but that was my fault and it should have been avoided. You have to be smart with your machines.

Bank owned properties can be very good if you get in with the right company and know what you are doing. I completed over 100 of them in the last 2 weeks. I have a better profit margin on bank owned than I do my regular customers.

Page generated in 0.04255 seconds with 7 queries