View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 12:34 PM
LawnSite Member

It never got greened up after 3 applications. I applied 7 oz in each application and I used on my lawn and two others (different areas but not clients) so I could actually mark off areas. I do this whenever I am using a new product to see performance and also see once I do find something that is good if I need to use as much as they say.

Color was way off compared to some other products I have used. I have used One App which is a slow release fertilizer and does a nice job but I am trying to get away from the fertilizer. This is the third year I have been trying to find something that actually does what it says and can get my lawns green enough. I understand the process is slow when talking to people but after three applications there should have been something going on.

Also not really thrilled about having to refrigerating the product either. I really do not care about getting the system I just do not want to be locked into a system unless I see it work. I do not want to move around my workshop for this refrigeration system. Price was not that bad compared to fertilizer considering I was upselling on the fact of Organic application.

How are you using the Holganix?

Page generated in 0.03802 seconds with 7 queries