Thread: Hydretain
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 05:14 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I saw their ad,,, and believe that ,,, IF there was a way to utilize moisture from the air,,, AND actually transfers it to the circulatory system of the plant,,, it would already be done naturally...
The stomata of the leaves regulate the absorbtion or evaporation in relation to the atmosphere already... I can't imagine or visualize a system that pulls enough water from 75% humidity,,, into droughted soils and send it through the xylems and phloems and still nourish the plant...
Maintaining turgor in the system of plants is a lot more involved that sucking droops of moisture from the atmosphere...
If it is possible,,, there are a great number of systemic issue to address and in order for it to be reality,,, ALL those systems must be addressed... even the ones we don't know about yet...

BTW,,, do we know exactly the procedure of getting water into the top of a tree over 33 feet tall yet??? Lots of theories,,, but still... Are we sure what's really involved???

Page generated in 0.03287 seconds with 7 queries