View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 10:10 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYZLawnPros View Post
Are you going to ask him for all his "paper info"? If not, why would you 1099 him? It is a personal PRIVATE business relationship between you and him.

Apparently you need to get all the essentials out of the way before he steps on one of your work sites. How is he going to be responsible if any damages occur from his end? Other than that, pay him cash if that's what he prefers. He is under absolutely no obligation to sign or endure coercion to be 1099'd or use his EIN, TIN or SS number.

To Smallaxe:

If your favorite aunty irs told you to go jump off a cliff because everyone is doing it, would you?
It has become obvious the level of Integrity is the same across the board... cheaters in business talk snotty to those with whom they disagree... I point those people out in the neighborhood no matter who they are... cheaters are not to be trusted at any level...

Of course as long as you do not take the 'DEDUCTION' of hired help on YOUR 1040, then it is not cheating,,, otherwise,

No Honor Among Thieves...

Page generated in 0.03209 seconds with 7 queries