View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 11:45 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Look at my newest trailer in my picture thread. It has a single 5200lb axle, with a side gate as well. This allows me to do the follow. It allows me to unload the little 36 zero turn on lawns without touching the 48, it allows my employee to grab the 36 at the same time I am unloading the 48 on properties, I pay less in tolls which is important here because each additional axle cost more money at the toll, and last but not least, I only have to replace one set of tires and that set will not wear as fast as a dual. Overall it cost me a little more to have this made custom like this, but in the long run it will save me way more than it will ever cost have cost me. The builder had it on his lot for 3 days until I could pick it up and had three offers to buy it because others seen the potential savings as well.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03112 seconds with 7 queries