View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:00 PM
LawnSite Member

Toro TimeMaster Lawnmower Refer a Friend Rebate - Looks like a free $50 bill to me

Toro TimeMaster Lawnmower Refer a Friend - Give and/or Receive a successful referral and get $50 each
Posted on Toro's FaceBook page (https://www.facebook.com/Toro.Company):

When existing TimeMaster customers recommend Toro’s 30” lawn mower to a friend and the friend purchases one between April 1 – June 30, 2013, the original customer and their friend each will receive a Visa gift card for $50. See www.toro.com/referafriend [toro.com] for full promotion details and the required form.

I just bought a Timemaster.

If someone is about to buy one and wants to "be my friend" PM me.

I bet we can get some other folks interested here in doing this, seems like a win/win.

All that is required is a copy of the purchase receipt and the PDF form located at the 2nd link above. Referring party fills out form and sends a digital copy along with scanned receipt to buyer. New buyer fills out rest of form and submits with a copy of their own receipt. $50 each!

Terms & Conditions:
This rebate is redeemable only for a referral that concludes in the purchase of a new Toro TimeMaster lawn mower. Limit (1) rebate per referral purchase. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Toro is not responsible for incomplete requests, loss in mail, or any consequential damages. Submit your sales receipt (photocopies are accepted) and rebate coupon, and retain a copy for your records. Please allow 8 to 12 weeks to process request. Void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted by law. Reproductions of this coupon will be accepted. Toro reserves the right to rescind and/or change this offer at any time. Sales/ purchases by Toro dealers/installers, their employees, and families are not eligible for this promotion. Valid for U.S. customers only. Offer is valid on purchases between April 1, 2013 and June 30, 2013. Must be postmarked byJuly 31, 2013 to be eligible.

Page generated in 0.03491 seconds with 7 queries