Thanks zedo, took me a few times reading to get what ya meant. but i got it now and appreciate the tips!
allday- the idea of grading it out had crossed my mind to mention to them. But I think Ill wait and see what they say after i shoot them a price on the rebuild. The wall was already on the property when they moved in. the previous owner went to town with flagstone structures all over. I think they probably just figured it could easily be re-stacked, but i know if its going to last i have to do it right and i'm going to let them decide if they want to pay for that or not. If its too high for them, ill suggest grading it out. Part of me wants to price both and give the option, but i dont want to sound like im trying to stear them in another direction from what they wanted.