View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:03 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Folcomer in Frederick also has them (2@$39,500 fully loaded)...stopped by last week to pick up some other stuff and played around in the TS70R for a couple of minutes.

Liked the size of the boom arm to quick connect pin area, but didn't like the exposed tilt cylinder hoses out front.

Liked the easy access in the engine compartment...fan tilts out. Didn't like the thin grill on the back gate with the cooler right behind it.

Picked up a wet load of dirt with ease (72" bucket), but was a bit tipsy with it on a slight downhill grade. Wheelbase width is right at 72"...didn't think it had to be that wide.

Has beefy plate steel in the back towers (1/4" thick I think). Liked the rear bumper and the protection it offers. Tie downs in the front were on the middle boom arm area over top the tires.

Absolutely hated the step up....can't believe engineers designed it like that. If I had that machine I'd cut out the step and make a new door for it.

Drive motor pumps seemed like they were working harder than usual in turning the machine on asphalt with no load in the bucket. 2 speed was fast.

Page generated in 0.03393 seconds with 7 queries