View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 08:24 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

A couple things to consider. Last week I ordered the xt5 and will be picking it up today. Before this I called the exmark dealer asking about pricing and how soon it would come in. He called the emark rep and was told won't have anything ready to ship till aug. Also was told they were redoing some things due to field breakdowns.

So even if you wanted a exmark/toro and your dealer didn't have one on the floor could they get it?

One machine I think is overlooked is the LT Rich aerator. Very solid machine and has other attachments so it can be used throughout the year. Service and support seems very good also. Exmark/toro is more of a add on to the mower sales and dealers don't seem to know the in's and out of their aerators. Turfco seems to have good service support system in place. Turfco Bob is a asset to them.

By the sounds of it turfco has a ride on in the works, but if it has a steering wheel no thanks. Interesting to see what they come up with but I'm leaning on buying a LT Rich unit next year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04095 seconds with 7 queries