Thread: Safety glasses
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 11:58 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo View Post
HARLEY DAVIDSON makes several types of riding glasses with a rubber seal for wind that work great for lawn work. They are only $17 and are on the counter at our local Harley shop. Wear them all the time, come in dark, amber, clear. Never work without eye and ear protection!

I used to just wear wrap around sun glasses but this year decided to look into get a pair of prescription safety glasses with transitions lenses and the foam gasket. When the girl at the vision place told me the price I decided to pull out my old riding glasses. The brand is Crossfire and I bought them at Seminole Harley Davidson in Sanford, FL.

I looked up Crossfire online last night and ordered 3 pairs at $10 a piece from Full Source safety store. The foam gasket is great for me because even with the glasses, dust and pollen made their way into my eyes and if you wear contacts you know getting stuff in your eye is worse when you are wearing them. Been wearing them all this year and they are great.

Bought a pair of these to try also at $9.50 it's not that much of a risk if they suck.

http://www.fullsource.com/crossfire-...sfire-91353af/

Page generated in 0.03418 seconds with 7 queries