View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 10:40 PM
goel's Avatar
goel goel is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Freelton, Ontario Canada
Posts: 73
Originally Posted by McGaw View Post
I would also need to get an A license I believe

That's why I'm leaning a little more towards the single axle. I think it will work well for my needs of it.
Um, you do not need an A or even a AR for a pick up and 2 axle trailer.

"G" is good for : Any car, van or small truck or combination of vehicle and towed vehicle up to 11,000 kg provided the towed vehicle is not over 4,600 kg
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04450 seconds with 8 queries