View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:32 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

ESP-SMT Watering Restriction programming question

I've talked to a couple of people about this and gotten a couple of different answers, I'll probably have to configure this on my own to see what happens but thought I'd ask here before doing that.

We have a purveyor that only allows watering 2x a week forever and ever but they're allowed watering window spans from 8P - 4A. So I'm trying to setup the SMT to accommodate that but I'm concerned about how it's actually going to work.

So say I'm allowed to water from 8P Sun - 4A Mon. If I allow watering on Sunday and Monday and set my watering window to 8P - 4A, will the controller still water on Sun between 12:01A and 4A and Mon between 8P and 11:59P when it shouldn't or is it smart enough to know that the watering window is meant only to span the Sun/Mon period?

In the meantime I've been setting them to water only on Mon between 12A - 4A, which is enough time for most of the residential systems I'm dealing with but I'd really prefer an answer that lets me give it the entire available watering window.

Page generated in 0.04104 seconds with 7 queries