View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 01:56 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropnbassonu
I can imagine it would be less clumsy to use than a handheld blower, but from every forum result I can find across the web, people agreed the Kombi attachment pushed more cfm and had more power than the 85 handheld. Most people who said this also only had the 110 too, I can imagine what the 130 would do. Well, I guess I don't have to imagine - this video does a pretty good job of showing me.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNModXvCbAc

Also, I have an electric Toro handheld blower that works surprisingly well if I actually need to use a handheld.

No, not even close to the power of the 85/86 hand helds. Ask your dealer to demo them both for you.

According to Stil's info on their site the BG KM blower delivers 121-157 MPH. The BG86 will deliver from 154-190 MPH and from 359-459 CFM depending on whether you use the flat or round nozzles. They don't show CFM for the KM blower.

That's light saw dust in that vid. Believe me my old SH 85 would do a lot more than that on it. I know because I have used it for just that purpose several times.

I think you meant that the hand held would be less clumsy. It is.

Last edited by Ridin' Green; 04-30-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Page generated in 0.03130 seconds with 7 queries