View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 05:14 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

"You cut down those beautiful trees so they could plant Palm Trees!!"

The client's neighbor saw a timberland rattle snake across the street last week & the client hates snakes and was afraid ole snake would crawl in bushes & bite someone lol. Snakes are rare around here except for a few garden snakes I see every now and then and are harmless. I caught a corn snake in my yard last yr & its the first in fifteen yrs I've seen a snake on my property.

Client said he was tired of trimming the bushes & there was another of that tree on other side but it died. Had holly, yaupon holly & Indian Hawthorne & lirupetalum bushes in the middle. Quite alot of bushes for client to keep up on his own.

Client's wife paid me, Said she was highly impressed that I showed up (as I said I would) and did the job quickly. Lol- she called me at 9 am this morning & asked when I was coming and I said, "Maam, I'm outside getting ready to cut up the trees"!" Said her hubby would be telling everyone about me

http://www.stonebrook-golf.com/

Been working there for years & these folks have lots of $ & very nice lawns/landscaping.

I could of prob charged more for the trees but being able to back in over the bushes & dropping limbs into trailer, I knew it'd be a easy/quick job. I could of dropped trees, then winched them on to trailer & cut em up also and saved more time.
Ariens Rear Tine Tiller
(6) Trailers:
5x12, 6x12, 6x14, 8x16, 7x18, 6x22
Asus Transformer Infinity TY700 Tablet
Galaxy S3
Bananalogist

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.

Red Adair

Page generated in 0.04995 seconds with 7 queries