View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 10:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy31 View Post
At least your all right, and better sand trap than water...
Wish you the best of luck in the transition to full-time.
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green-Man View Post
Awesome work man you will have a great thread! I wish I got a few sodding jobs so that I can learn more!
Thanks! I just landed 2 more sod jobs on tithe same street as the past one! This is a great year to sell sod jobs. Everyone's lawn is trashed from the drought. I don't provide any seeding service in the Spring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBetterDoorhanger View Post
great pictures! I dont know what kind of advertising you do, but if you are looking into any printed advertising, check out A'Deas Printing (www.adeasprinting.com) We have specials on door hangers, direct mail and a few other items.. Right now we have a special for 1,000 door hangers with our band-it product for $109, it includes full color and also a free design option or you can design it yourself online. Or if you are interested in any direct mail, we can help you with that as well. If you'd be interested in more information give us a call or shoot us an email, we'd be glad to help you out. You can call Jamie at 1-866778-4254 or shoot an email to jamie@adeasprinting.com.
Good Luck this season!
Thanks! I'll check out your site. My father in law actually owns a printing and graphic design business so I get all my material from him though.

Page generated in 0.03511 seconds with 7 queries