View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 09:17 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl-landscapes View Post
Labor participation rate is way down near all time lows. There's no shortage of people who could fill these spots but they're getting a free check, ebt card, housing, health care, sex changes, and college educations........why would they bother looking for work?

But I did talk to my cousin who has the biggest painting company in my county, he says when he runs a Craigslist ad he gets 100+ emails about the position within a few days.
A friends son just moved to Florida from Mass. He is collecting $ 600 a week in unemployment. In talking to him there is No Way he is taking any Job as long as he is collecting more than he can make working.

With 30 year fixed mortgage rates at a all time low, you can't tell me we aren't in a False Economy that is being pumped. I hate to say it but I believe this is only the calm before the big storm of National bankruptcy. Hopefully I am wrong.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.

Page generated in 0.03950 seconds with 7 queries