View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 08:24 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I have "Green" lawns , right now just after the snow is gone, that are EQUAL in color,,, which is a really nice deep brite green... (We never did turn BROWN this Spring,,, BTW)

I haven't seen the squirt&fert guys out yet, so there is no way to compare whether more fert RIGHT NOW would make a difference, but I don't see that it could... What IS more visible are the areas that are lacking moisture... those areas brighten up a little after a good soaking rain, but it is still paler than the areas away from the trees and were also over-watered all alst Summer, so their moisture reserves are doing well...

Anyways,,, I could care less about what the clients think is good, better, best in the lawncare ideas... there is no better way to get EARLY GREEN than by use of a properly timed winterizer... Just add it in your schedule at least once after Labor Day...

I think the One App is good for 120 days,,, so you certainly don't want that down as a Winterizer...

Page generated in 0.03303 seconds with 7 queries