You need to start over, paying particular attention to the following.
1) proper hydrozoning.
2) proper choice of planting materials for location (mature size with respect to building, hardscape and other plants)
3) proper grouping and placement with respect to maintenance, mature size, exposure requirements and visual aesthetics.
4) river rock for mulch .... not a good idea.
With respect to the paper design
1) Dimensioning needs work
2) No legend, scale, or north arrow
3) No breakdown on plants .... needs both scientific & common name, and ideally specifics on each (ex. characteristics, management requirements, etc.....)
In all honestly, it just looks like you randomly picked and placed some plants .... and IMO the finish product will not look good, both initially and over the long term.