View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 11:11 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&C Landscaping View Post
I have the 2012 model with the 31 kasi with the HyperDrive hydraulic system - 60in xv4 deck - flex forks. Love it - ride is great in most cases. I cut some lg vacant property's that beat me up somewhat. With my weight I bottom out the seat at times. My local dealer had a 104 SZ with the Grammar seat on it and I seen that it was rated for 370 lbs, [I] tried it out and loved it. It is supposed to be delivered today. I really didn't see the reason for all the speed the Z has with me not being able to use it thus the new heaver rated seat.
Thanks Clay
The seat, or the 104 is being delivered? No doubt you will love the Grammar seat. I looked at the Puffer Air Ride seat base and it appears you could put any reasonably padded seat on this platform and it would give a ride second to none. Take a look, it appears to have a strong build, and it could be micro adjusted for any weight.

I do utilize the maximum speed delivered by the Super Z, and with excellent results at a 3" cutting height. They claim my mower is a 16 mph machine, but I can tell you it is no where close to 16 mph, about 14 1/2 max.

http://ztrpuffer.com/#home

Page generated in 0.03816 seconds with 7 queries