View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:59 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by inzane View Post
so yeah, i know customers will come and go.. but particularly bummed out today about a customer who had one treatment, and waitied 4 weeks and cancelled due to weed control results after one treatment. the lawn was clean when i started, mabee a few weeds here and there. I used three-way this time, 1 oz per 1,000 Sq. Ft. I normally get pretty good results with three-way, not as good as speedzone though.. The weather was a little cooler when i sprayed last month, i know this had alot to do with results. However, the lawn was cut shorter then, he could have had some poa that i didn't see, (didn't notice any) i dunno, it just really sucks when somebody can't even give me a chance like that. I do free service calls, I would have come back out if he would have called. We are seeing weed breakthrough all over with the spring rains, that poke salad, aka pigweed is comming up all over... such a pain in the butt. Haven't had many complaints this year so far except the one guy.. I have a few lawns that did not respond as well as i would have liked to the fall pre-emergent but overall nothing major.

On most of my new starts i've used speedzone, and have had plenty callbacks on how amazed they were at how fast the results were.. but three-way, i get my first cancel. lol. I think this is one of those customers that expects everything to happen in one visit, and expects 100% control at all time. I have had decent results with three-way though, really don't know what this guys prob is, he doesn't want me to take a look. I kinda feel bad, almost want to send him his money back.. almost. I always try to do everything possible to make things right for all my customers no matter how difficult they may be. hah, so i guess i'm just venting here.. I am letting it ruin my whole weekend.
Dont let this bother you. They are doing you a favor by making your future life less stressful! They come and go, its.your net client growth that matters. Besides, he might not have been honest with his cancel reason amyways (most are not). Water under the bridge.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Efficiency; 05-19-2013 at 10:03 AM.

Page generated in 0.03201 seconds with 7 queries