View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 05:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorLandscapingLLC View Post
Thanks for the good info. Yeah, this one was definitely not a pigmy. It had a few buttons on his rattle and i could hear him "tap" it every so often. Its like he was not concerned about me. I dont even think he was meaning to really make it rattle. it wasnt a consistent rattle. it was like every now and then the rattle inside would rock around and you could hear that but nothing that would be conveyed as a warning or alarm. he didnt seem to be to intimidated or aggressive. he just wanted to get away and find a mouse or something. he was definitely beautiful for the 20 seconds i messed with him. as far as the boots go, I just bought some wolverine wellington style brown work boots so i hope they are high enough to repel an accidental encounter with a snake.

Boots wont help any if the snake is on a limb your mowing under lol. I wish those pythons in the Everglades would head our way, I'd like to wrestle with a few. lol.
Ariens Rear Tine Tiller
(6) Trailers:
5x12, 6x12, 6x14, 8x16, 7x18, 6x22
Asus Transformer Infinity TY700 Tablet
Galaxy S3
Bananalogist

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.

Red Adair

Page generated in 0.03327 seconds with 7 queries