View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 10:34 PM
Bigred350 Bigred350 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Florence,AL
Posts: 750
I would call the Alabama forestry commission and have them come out and give you some tips. I know they will do this because I have a buddy that works for them in Lauderdale county. He does property and tree assessments all the time.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03700 seconds with 8 queries