View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 04:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallaxe View Post
phasthound,,,
I have a hardtime post pix, so a video would be out of the question, unless I got my YouTube son to do it for me...

And Again,,,
I'm not talking about building a business with a wheelbarrow,,, I'm just talking about a quick easy system that works a whole lot better than a shovel...

Visualize if you will,,,
My partner is slowly walking the wheelbarrow down the lawn... I am walking along side at the same pace... with my hand I throw compost the same way, one might skim his hand across the surface of the water, to "Fan" a wall of wall at their kids... I typically cover a 10' swath and am able to adjust the amounts on different parts of the lawn that could use more or less...

If I really got into it big time the FIRST order of business would be a conveyer for unload the truck/trailer in to wheelbarrow... then I would think about a machine...
I wish there was a machine like the ones you guys keep talking about so I could actually compete with it in a field test... so far the best 'video' I've seen was the Newer Spreader... I liked what I saw in that one...
So you like thew newer Spreader but not the Eco-lawn?
Truck conveyor before a Spreader? The rest of us are going at it all backwards then.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03440 seconds with 7 queries