View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 10:08 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyike View Post
Are you guys mowing in all this rain??? I am falling so far behind I am thinking about renting 15 mowers and getting a bunch of kids from high school, I will claim it career day, I am willing to bet not one will think "This is what I want to do when I grow up." I also love the calls, "just wondering when you are going to spray our lawn?", Does you house have windows? have you seen that if it has not been blowing 30 MPH its been raining oh yea and we got screwed out of 3 weeks this spring, I'll be right there........
Haven't mowed anything this week yet except my own lawn, I'm sure when they get done Thurs, the grass will be 8" tall. We've been doing mulch installs this week thus far. More aerating tomorrow with 1 property to dethatch also. Thankfully my clients have been understanding in regards to weather. I don't think I'd be able to handle having people ask when the lawn was going to be sprayed when it's been raining for almost a week.
Exmark TTHP 36"
225 Gal MN Wanner Skid Sprayer
8' Boss RT3 Straight Blade

Licensed MN Commercial Pesticide Applicator

Graduate - Anoka Technical College w/ Associate's in Hort/Landscape - May 2013
In business since Feb 2011.
22 Years Old.

Page generated in 0.03129 seconds with 7 queries