Thread: Mower advice
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 06:13 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member
if you wanna be cheap, like you are sounding, then that's what you are gonna get, I run scag and wouldn't go with anything else except an exmark. I have a 61" scag cheetah with a 34hp cheetah and i wish i would have went with a 61" turf tiger with cat turbo diesel, the fuel savings would have been enough to pay for the diesel option in a few short years, by using off road diesel. and yes 27 hp is underpowered for a 72" mower, i would go with the exmark, you say are getting an " equine discount" and think exmark mowers are expensive, but yet you probably have a 20,000 dollar horse trailer, and probably over 100,000 dollars in horses if not a million even. if you want a cheap mower, buy a bad boy mower or some of the other POS mowers you listed. if you want a nice mower that will last, and give you a nice quality cut buy an exmark or scag. end of story....or call a local landscape company sounds like you are ready to own a commercial zero turn mower. sounds like you need to just keep using your antique equipment and save your money.
fully lic. and ins. 10yrs exp.
Page generated in 0.03305 seconds with 8 queries