View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 08:55 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I do full time care of a number of estates and haven't accepted new jobs for over 20 years, other than favors... I realize that many of the LCOs are constantly on the move, from job to job and if that is how your business model operates, fine... the point is that grass seed and germination doesn't change to fit business models... you use straw and it works,,, others water 2 or 3 times a day and it fails... WHY?
the bottom line is that most LCOs are afraid to sow seed in the Spring because the formulas/information and strategies for success are incomplete...

In my business model, I must do everything to the peak of excellence in order to succeed... doing extraordinary in one area does not allow me to fail in others... last year killed a lot of turf that were w/out irrigation, so what is my solution???
Doing what works best and I learn about different things by discussing them in this forum,,, however I see that many are always wanting to get into a p****** contest about who is better and that becomes tedious,,, realquick...
So now that youknow all about me,,, what difference does it make???

Page generated in 0.03033 seconds with 7 queries