View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 08:22 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by captken View Post
Sorry, been busy working and repairing other equipment that I know more about than the pole saw. Have looked at the pdf Breezemister so graciously provided , http://www.worldoftrainz.com/Downloads/Files/Stihl/ reading Slapper's and ricky86's remarks and think that maybe a part is missing.
Conflict with one of the rivets and bearing sliding down the tube is not letting the saw head retract all the way. [I think] am sure to find out whats going on when I get into it.

Having issues with a Lazer, a Hustler z and a Hustler walkbehind which leaves me running 1 Lazer and working late trying to get caught up....between the rain storms and trying to get my mowers running, just hasn't been enough time.

kenny.
I had to stop at my dealers and get on their MediaCat account to get a breakdown of the tube assembly. I got a hardcopy of it that I may be able to scan and create a .pdf file for you. There are 2 revisions of the telescopic pole but I have both since I didn't know which one I had. Not to bad once you see a diagram of it. Mine is missing a couple parts also but managed to get the drive shaft to stay in place with a part I made at work. It's a shame most mfg's websites have at least have parts list but Stihl is very tight lipped with any "on-line help" what so ever. Dealer network or not...we sometimes can't wait a week or more for a dealer to fix a piece of equipment in the middle of the season when a $.50 part takes it out of commission
Honda HRB217 21" Self Propelled Hydrostatic
Ryan LawnAire 28 Core Aerator
Stihl HS80 Hedge Trimmer
Stihl HT101 Limb Saw
Stihl FS110 Trimmer
Stihl FS90 Trimmer
Stihl HL 135° Hedge Trimmer Attachment
Echo SRM260S Trimmer
Stihl BR600 Magnum Blower
Stihl BR420 Magnum Blower
Echo Backpack Sprayer
Shindaiwa RS60 Spreader
And the best employee in the business...My Son!!

Page generated in 0.03986 seconds with 7 queries