View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 07:34 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseysmowing View Post
Bailey I remember you being in WV but can't remember where. I know over here in the sheadoah valley cabovers are hard to find so start looking ASAP. It took me over 6 months to find one. If you are in the northern part o WV it shouldn't be hard at all. I also like the gas versions better because I don't drive that far and can still work on them. Short blocks and trans are pretty cheap to replace compared to the diesels. I'm still in the process of getting mine setup for mowing and landscaping but shouldn't take long once it slows down a bit.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm about 5 miles from I-77 right near the WV/VA border, between Princeton/Bluefield. It seems funny, since I've started looking, I've noticed tons of new NPRs popping up around here, from Aaron's rental, Kwick-Kafe, Lowe's, local trash... guess you never really notice some stuff until you start looking.

My thought is (I may be wrong), but that a diesel would give better consistent mileage on the windy roads and mountains. Over the years I've noticed with the GPS we have properties from around 1,500' to over 4,000' in elevation.

Page generated in 0.03555 seconds with 7 queries