View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 07:22 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddyshack Lawn Care View Post
I've just started looking at the kombi system online. How long does it take to change between say a trimmer and an edger? When you go to change attachments is there a problem w/ getting debris in the system? What about grease from the attachments...does it collect grit?
Kombi attachments are bullet proof. They take literally seconds to change. Theres 2 springs that tent to break and if one does change them both immadetly, Im stuck with a shaft that has broken springs because I didn't change them immadeatly.

Dirt getting in the attachments has never been a problem for me, sometimes the attachments get thrown into the truck and its still never been an issue.

All my issues have been with the power heads, I wore one out in 6 years, I think it should have lasted longer, it does still run however. Sthil plastics suck and the covers tend to crack after a couple of years.

Its also to find sthil parts outside of your local dealer, which sounds bad but I will say sthil parts seem to be somewhat reasonable in price.

Page generated in 0.03987 seconds with 7 queries