View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 11:45 AM
LawnSite Member

Needing & New to Accounting/Business Software...

Hi, I'm sixteen years old & been in the business for a couple years now. In years past I have had no problem using Excel, Word, etc. to manage the cash flow in my business. However, this year now that I am sixteen and driving myself my company greatly expanded and using Excel is posing as a very difficult, timely, and confusing task. I'm having a hard time figuring my profits, organizing my expenses & income, and preparing and keeping track of bills & who has payed & who hasn't.

I see and hear all the time about all different software such as Quickbooks, LawnPro, Groundskeeper, etc. This year I am greatly considering purchasing and implementing a software of this type into my business.

I was wondering what type of software I should use? I run Macs & not PCs. I have heard that Quickbooks is a great piece of software to use for the accounting side of things which is really all I need. Later I could implement another lawn care software for scheduling and such. I know there are online based, and downloadable software types, which is better & what do you guys recommend?

I would greatly appreciate some advice as time is running out as we get more and more into the mowing season.

SCAG mowers
STIHL power equipment
Redmax trimmers
Chevy

Page generated in 0.04693 seconds with 7 queries