View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 09:34 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum2 View Post
Yeah, shipping would be a lot I'm sure. I do have the electric start version though. I have not decided how much I will let it go for. I am currently having my dealer contact Billy Goat to provide me with all of the specs on their HomePro 34. I think it is the most robust consumer mower available as it has 11 gauge fabricated deck. Not crazy about the B&S engine, but it is 10.5HP which would be a big improvement over the Toro. I am also considering the Simplicity Pacer, but this is a long unit and might prove difficult to use on my property. The Ariens WAW34 I see as a problematic mower because of the rear of the deck being fixed to the chasis. The Cub Cadet 760 would probably be ok, but I have a tough time warming up to MTD equipment, though a lot of people seem to like them.

GW
GW, I will check with my dealer for you. He sells Billy Goat equipment so maybe he has some insight into the quality of those machines.

My concern about the mowers you listed is quality of cut. Simplicity might likely be best of them.

Page generated in 0.04493 seconds with 7 queries