We are at about 3-4 months out right now. We have only been able to work a couple week so far this spring so we are about 2 months behind from the snow and rain that just hasn't given us a break.
The first thing I tell someone when they call that it will be 3-4 months before we could get to them and let them decide if they want to wait or find someone else. Even though I think it is the same for everyone else as well in this area. We just have one crew and can't even find people to even work so don't think it would be possible to start another crew.