View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:29 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanlawn View Post
Thanks guys. I'm no rocket scientist here. lol Been told micro's don't last very long. Especially iron. I trust my Agrium rep and land grant university big time. They have never steered me wrong. Grassman177 knows more about micro's than me regarding turf.

Regarding the 30-0-5 .... not sure what's in the blend. But Agrium's XCU formulations have always done well for us.
The product I used last year was very dusty but the price was right. However, I paid for it in the long run with corrosion related issues with the engines on my equipment. I steered clear of XCU this year. It gave great color but everything stayed covered in dust. I've found a very clean 28-3-10 product with 5% FE and 50% Uflexx at a very reasonable price for this area. I'm loving the fact that I can run my machines for 5 days and have a 10th of the dust on them than I would have with them working one day using XCU. The lawns are looking great too. And the company has a nice little reward package based on year end total purchases. They try to encourage sales by offering reasonable prices and incentives instead of penalizing you by bending you over the counter because you've only come in a few times in the past few months.

Page generated in 0.03472 seconds with 7 queries