View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 05:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judo View Post
I have a degree in Electrical Engineering from Penn State. Had it paid for by Uncle Sam and fellow taxpayers (thanks) via the GI Bill. To get a doctorate, that's big bucks and probably about 800 bucks at least per month for student loan payments. Nothing like having your own business. A job with a company won't pay you like landscaping can of you play your cards right. Looking back, as long as one can hustle and run a business, school may have been a waste of time for me, although its a good plan B because you can always go back and get a regular job again.
Posted via Mobile Device
Servicemen readjustment act ftw. Thanks for serving. My mission is to graduate with as little debt as possible. So instead of going to Cornell and paying tons, I'll go to a good school, just not an ivy (custodial school). Scholarship essays ftw. Also I'm getting an MBA, so that'll help. I'm not sure what kind of business I want I start, maybe it'll have some relevance to lawns, hardscapingnor construction, probably engineering consulting.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04688 seconds with 7 queries