View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 06:00 PM
LawnSite Member

Looking for help.

So I've purchased two 60" super Z's. One in 2011 and one in 2012. I absolutely love my mowers but I have been having serious issues with the Kawasaki engine on the first. It has literally been in the shop for 6-7 months and I've owned the mower for less than two years. The vast majority of the time has been between the engine losing compression and or burning oil. The problem I have is they are giving my authorized dealer the run around and making them wait weeks while going through "the chain of command" at Kawasaki. They have replaced the Carb on it at least twice and done at least two full rebuilds on the engine according to my dealer. It sits at the dealer now with compression issues waiting on Kawasaki to authorize him to do something.

I'm bringing this to Hustlers attention because well. You only offer Kawasaki engine's on the Super Z. It not even like I have a different option. I'd like to say again that I LOVE my super Z. (I'm even currently planning on buying a third in 2013 if we can get this engine problem resolves.) But, it doesn't matter how superior the mower made by Hustler is if it is sold with a lemon engine that Kawasaki refuses to authorize my dealer to either fix or replace.

I was wondering if Hustler would be willing/ be able to speak with kawasaki and get something taken care so I can use my SuperZ again.

Thanks.

Sean Judge
SeanJ@judgelawns.net

Page generated in 0.03414 seconds with 7 queries