View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 12:06 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLC View Post
The 100 series is Gravely's small frame mower like the tiger cat, the 200 series is a large frame mower like the Turf Tiger, and the 400 series is also a large frame mower like the TT but with all the latest and greatest technology like the 61" cheetah. Fleet pricing is 20% off msrp when spending $12000 or more on two pieces of equipment. A bagging system use to qualify.

Gravely also just recently introduced a pro-turn series that is an entry level commercial mower for those on a budget. And to confuse things even more they have a pro master and pro ride which are a more specialized line with available rear discharge and articulating front end.
Posted via Mobile Device
I don't think I would be interested in the last pro turn you spoke about that was entry level. It seems that would be taking a step backwards yes? Also, why do the baggin system stop counting for something? That is much needed IMO for various properties I do, especially some of the realty and bank properties that I do that haven't been cut and is over 2.5' tall. I will check out the website to see what qualifies or a second piece.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03500 seconds with 7 queries