Originally Posted by Chris81
Do you think I could put it off for 8 months or so? because I literally just don't have enough money right now. I would have to wait for my tax return next year.
I think your fine until then Chris. I would just watch the tree and keep a close eye on it. I found a tree company in your area that looks pretty reputable and performs work to ISA and ANSI standards. The company is Michael's Tree Service and Davey Tree Service. Davey is a National company and Michaels is a local company. I would get recommendations and prices from both and go from there. Remember that the cheapest price is not always the best. Another great way to find a good tree company is to call your local chapter ISA and ask for a company that is active in their chapter, those are the companies that care about trees and people, not hacks.
Things to watch out for on your ash tree would be delaminating bark and keep an eye on the bad branch union. Post some more pictures if you have any concerns. Sorry for the slow reply, I have been real busy with EAB.