Well just wanted to update on the current running condition of the mower. Its been 3 months now, and was loading it on the trailer today when the transmission belt decided to go, I was a little upset till I realized what happened. The belt has a idler pulley and it is adjustable... I did not know that! Yesterday I noticed it was pulling me a little slower on the sulky, but I didn't think anything of it. When I was loading it on my trailer gate it got caught on the trailer and I heard it squeal then snap. Went to tractor supply and got a new belt for it, cost me $13 to fix, putting it on was very easy, took less than 5 minutes...
Machine is at around 250 hours now and still going strong, doesn't even feel broke in yet. I will update on any future incidents as they come.