View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 11:57 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

[QUOTE=TLS;4799094]I tried the edging about 10 years ago. I hated that I got suction when "mowing" with it. It would suck itself to the ground. That and my extra line issue , as there is no more knife to cut off accidentally bumped extra line.

This thing wasn't babied! I go through at least 2 tankfuls a day now, and with my other job, I don't start until 1PM ! I have been slowly dwindling my customer list over the past 4 years due to my other job. I'm not saying it gets used 3 hrs a day, 6 days a week like yours, but at least an hour a day, 6 days a week for the past 4 years. I cut more grass part time then some guys do full time! lol
Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE

I was just giving you a hard time.
You definately got yours moneys worth on that trimmer. Whats
your secret, maybe you are doing something different like mix etc. I've always took out the spark screen, and found amsoil best for not building up carbon.

I don't even notice the suction anymore from the edgit. I have to trim large areas where the extra string speeds up the trim work, plus makes it so easy to edge.

Are you loving your new Exmark after the Hustler experience?

2013 Exmark Pioneer S 60" Ultracut (Review with pics) http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=410996

2010 Badboy Outlaw 6100 31 KAWI

2008 Exmark Lazer Z AS 60" U/C 28 Kawi

2000 Exmark Lazer Z 60" L/C Kawi 4100 + hrs strong

Page generated in 0.04021 seconds with 7 queries