View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 12:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah Miketurf....it's funny how people forget how bad their yard was before you start to do work for them. I forget a few yards to take pictures....but not many. This way...when they start to question me about reseeding....I can show them what their yard looked like before they hired me.

It seems like the customer is always wanting to complain....hoping to get something free out of you. Well....I thought my yard should be looking a little bit better by now. Oh really....here's your pictures before I started!

I have an app that I got from the Google Play Store....called "Dropbox". And what's nice about Dropbox....is that you can take a picture with your cell phone (if its a smart phone) and it will store it on your phone, but also send it to your computer too. And it does it automatically, so I don't have to download them off of my camera to place the pictures on my computer.

Then I just create a folder of the customer's name, click and drag their pictures to their folder.....and when ever I need to find them.... I just look for their name.

It's easy and nice to keep your pictures and customers straighten out. And once you start doing it, then it becomes very easy. So check out Dropbox...it's free....and it's a great app!!!!

Plus it keeps the customer looking for something free...honest once they see what their yard looked like then....and what it looks like now. (Hopefully it looks better after you start working in it....and not worst!!!)
2011 John Deere Pro Gator 2020a
2011 Lawn Solution Dual Hyrdo Aerator 24"
2011 Echo Handheld (trimmers to power pruners)
2007 Big Tex 4ft metal high side 7' x 12' Trailer
2012 PJ 7' x 16' Dump Trailer
2014 Vintage 8.5' x 24' Enclosed Trailer
2012 Ecolawn Applicator model 200 Compost Spreader

Page generated in 0.04177 seconds with 7 queries