View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 11:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSK Property Maintenance View Post
thanks, it doesn't come easy, i am very thankful that my parents have provided me a roof over my head so that i can focus on reinvesting in my company with any profits, instead of having to pay rent for an apartment, i pay rent for a shop but i am moving out of that this weekend so i can take that 500 a month and pay off one of my credits, then snow ball that payment towards my other credit card, for 3-4 months and i have no credit card debt, then knock out my dump trailer in less then a year, if its not paid off my november. then i can save for another truck and stay debt free. hopefully. but thanks i really love the dump trailer, the new landscape trailer hasn't been so great, the quality isn't there in big tex or maybe my trailer was part of a bad batch who knows.

I'm In the same boat with my current living situation. I'm going to be buying an enclosed within the next couple weeks and already have a place to park it so no issues with my equipment at my [parents] house anymore except when I have a dump trailer or skid loader overnight. I'm very thankful I'm able to press hard at reinvesting into my business & not worry about rent.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03859 seconds with 7 queries