View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 01:27 PM
LawnSite Member

the last fertilization I put down was last year. This spring was a cold never ending cold nights so it wasnt until mid may that I was able to over seed and let grow for 3-4 weeks. At this time, after the second mow, I was late May early June and applied some home made fertilizer with ammonia, well, I put down too much ammonia and killed all the new growth and yellowed the lawn. I am FINALLY, back to normal with the help of time, and a bag of milorganite. SO.... thats where I am at now. im green and growing again but still not at the best end of the desired spectrum but im luck for the mild summer so far. I do have some clover starting here and there and those AWFUL rapid growing light colored green things that pop up 6 inches taller than the grass, here and there. They have like 4 or 5 leaves and are very tall and pull out easily. What do you recommend for my current situation.

I will know exactly how to react come late august but what types of fertilizer and weed control specifically do you recommend.

Page generated in 0.04177 seconds with 7 queries