View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 09:54 PM
LawnSite Member

Getting Started : 2014

Good evening folks! I've been playing with this idea of starting a side business doing landscaping, I am not looking to make it my full time career as of right now. I currently work full time evenings which leaves my days open and usually 2 days during the week to plan for larger time consuming jobs. I have a Chevy 1500, purchasing a Echo SRM-266 shortly and I also have your general hand tools (rake, shovels, ect). I plan to ONLY finance my mower which I would love suggestions on, I was thinking a 52" deck. I've noticed a lot of manufactures are doing 0% interest for 36+ months which would be great!

I've done some searching and couldn't find much good information as far as where to get information for insurance and what to get covered, also information as far as quoting jobs for mowing and a suggested break down on profit & business costs. Any helpful information would be great, I would LOVE to set a bit of money aside for advertising I've read a lot of people highly suggest doing door hanges & sending out direct mailing fliers which actually don't seem too too expensive. Thanks in advanced!

Page generated in 0.03840 seconds with 7 queries