View Single Post
  #2  
Old 07-06-2013, 07:09 PM
OakNut's Avatar
OakNut OakNut is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 2,336
Napalm.



Actually, "killing it" isn't the end of the problem. The toxins can remain for something like a year on a dead plant.

And if you DO try to "kill it with fire", don't breathe the smoke - you'll get poison ivy blisters in your lungs.


Good freakin' luck. I just say "Thanks, but no thanks".
I get it bad. Not worth it to me.
Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.04959 seconds with 7 queries