View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 07:25 AM
32vld 32vld is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: LI NY
Posts: 3,467
Register your business with the gov. Most likely county gov.

Get EIN from the feds and sales tax no. from the state.

Workmens comp ins. if solo usually can get a WC exemption.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04087 seconds with 7 queries