View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 05:02 PM
RedDuty's Avatar
RedDuty RedDuty is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 614
No problem. It's pretty much the same across the country when it comes to formation. The only difference is licensing. Some require you to file for a landscape license or a contractors license. Talk with a CPA and call your state, best advice I can give.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03375 seconds with 7 queries